A place to collect the internet buzzings on what was the most exciting and fun cruise EVAH!

Monday, February 25, 2008

YouTube.com: ibelieveinmiracles2's Videos from the Mayercraft Carrier

Thanks to ibelieveinmiracles2 for the heads up on these videos.

I've posted them in rough chronological order: Show 1, Colbie Caillat's show, the Lido Deck set and Show 2.

I'm too lazy to look at set set list (oh, hell, I'll do that too...hold on. Done.)

John Mayer - Ya Owe it To Yourself!


John Mayer - Mayercraft - No Such Thing - Show #1


John Mayer - Mayercraft - Something's Missing - Show #1


John Mayer & Colbie Caillat - Mayercraft - Battle


Colbie Caillat - Mayercraft - One Fine Wire


John Mayer - Mayercraft Lido Deck - Bigger Than My Body

Although, really, John...I actually like my life, but I know, I know...you weren't just speaking to me.

John Mayer - Mayercraft - Vultures - Show #2


John Mayer - Mayercraft - No Such Thing - Show 2

No comments:

Subscribe Now

Tweet This

Chronicle Entries

Add to Technorati Favorites

SiteMeter