A place to collect the internet buzzings on what was the most exciting and fun cruise EVAH!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Concept

Thanks to Tara for suggesting this. It just didn't cross my mind that with so many people going on this cruise that there would be tons of websites, blogs and forums talking about the Mayercraft Carrier experience.

I write a lot, but describing events and reviewing things really isn't my forte. There are others who are better at it. Therefore, I'm going to use this blog to collect and repost anything and everything I can find on the Mayercraft cruise. That way it's all in the same spot. Basically, I'll do the surfing and repost it here.

Let me know if I miss something.

Right now, I'm still on the road and will be traveling until February 20th. I'll do what I can now on the road, but I'll be able to put in sleepless nights once I arrive back in Seoul.

No comments:

Subscribe Now

Tweet This

Chronicle Entries

Add to Technorati Favorites

SiteMeter