A place to collect the internet buzzings on what was the most exciting and fun cruise EVAH!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm the Loud One: Mayercraft Carrier Intoxication and Thanks from the "Principal" himself....John Mayer

February 12, 2008

Mayercraft Carrier Intoxication

I have never experienced anything quite like it. Never ever. NO, NO, NO!

I will try to paint a picture for you...imagine going to a concert of someone's you really LOVE and not leaving for 4 days. Now imagine going to 4 or 5 concerts of different someone's you really LOVE and not leaving for 4 days, and then imagine seeing those people walking around being people and not the musicians you know and love, but people, like human people with flesh and blood and urges to pee and stuff. Then imagine that there are thousands of people around you that feel the same exact way as you and you are totally unified for 4 whole days in your LOVE for stuff. Then to top it off you have your most amazing sports dream come true right smack in the midst of all this goodness.

Sunday on the cruise was like one big delicious Oreo cookie; John Mayer's Lido Deck performance and his 2nd headlining show being the chocolaty cookie outside and the Giants win in the Super Bowl being the white filling on the inside. It was such a phenomenal day.

Since the cruise, I have been living the Giants win, viewing pictures from everyone and their mother of the cruise, videos, and the now infamous "John Mayer Thong" picture video extravaganza. I have been listening to live recordings from the shows and reading tabloids and blogs. I am so far up the ass of the Mayercraft Carrier that I think I need to go into Rehab ASAP. I need Mayercraft Carrier rehab. Oh, and the funny thing is, I got an e-mail the other day asking me if I would be interested in doing this again next year, Mayercraft Carrier 2009. I thought about it and said, "well, let's see how rehab goes and I will get back to you."

This picture was taken as we were getting ready to leave port. The weather was beautiful and you could feel the excitement in the air. We had all waited a really long time to be here at this very moment and we planned to make the most of each and every minute of it. It was an amazing weekend of music and fun and if I am available next year, I will be there, stupid questions and all.

Did, I mention I was going into Rehab? See ya when I get out.


Miami_view_boat_2


................................

February 05, 2008

Thanks from the "Principal" himself....John Mayer

John_mayer_show_purple_light_2 Thanksmayercraft_3

John_mayer_playing_on_the_lido_12_2




No comments:

Subscribe Now

Tweet This

Add to Technorati Favorites

SiteMeter