A place to collect the internet buzzings on what was the most exciting and fun cruise EVAH!

Monday, March 10, 2008

epiphanies of nothingness. - Mayercraft Carrier 2007

Actually it's Mayercraft Carrier 2008, but it's not my post, so um...okay.
05 February 2008 @ 06:06 pm
I don't even know where to begin on this entry so I'll have to wait a few days to wrap my head around things (and catch up on everything going on, because WHOA I'm so behind!)

Like, seriously. I feel like I'm part of an alternative universe or something. My life is forever divided into 2 parts: that which occurred during Mayercraft and everything else ever.

It was the best weekend of my life. That's all I know.



I didn't take a lot of pictures, but the ones I did are here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2025975&l=164cd&id=108000201

No comments:

Subscribe Now

Tweet This

Add to Technorati Favorites

SiteMeter